Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Office Tea-time with Cute Cupcakes!

Yum yum yum~ Don't know where exactly these came from, but we've had a nice little tea-time (minus the tea) in office yesterday!

A whole box of cute and soft chocolate cupcakes. :D
(Someone ninjaed one before I took the picture T_T)

A poodle. (or sheep?)

A bear.

A butterfly.


Which is your favorite?
I like the poodle most. :)

The deco tastes a bit like dough but is candy sweet! And the chocolate cupcakes (base) were made just nice - not too sweet, soft, and not too dry either. Truly delicious! - I sneaked one out for wx in the end. hehe

PS: Gave me some ideas for next cupcakes session with my niece... :p

1 comment:

  1. btw, my favorite is the bear one. hee. =) looks too small to satisfy my craving for sugar in 1 sitting. but defnitely very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails